Financial Analyst with Adaptive Insights
Accounting Principals is working with a Non–Profit Organization in NYC to fill a temporary Financial Analyst job that will be primarily remote for the duration of the temporary role. The Financial Analyst should have previous experience with the budgeting tool, Adaptive Insights. Please read on for additional details..
What you can expect:
- Assist in preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare budget to actual reports and present the variances to management
- Conduct monthly presentations in conjunction with the Finance Manager
- Reconcile operating expenses to general ledger accounts
- Review financial statements and prepare cash flow projections
- Monitor expenses and cost using Excel
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Previous experience with Adaptive Insights is required
- Advanced Excel skills requires
- Strong written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst position, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.