The Financial Analyst will support the Finance department in planning, analysis, reporting, budgets, forecasts, finance and audit committee packages, as well as other ad–hoc analysis. Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to provide financial assistance. Reconcile and validate financial data, assist with monthly financial close and ERP and chart of accounts implementation.
- Prepare, review, and validate financial statements and reports including budgets, variances, forecasts, pricing, and other financial data.
- Provide financial assistance and accurate responses to financial queries from Melwood divisions and departments.
- Work with ERP systems to produce, maintain, and distribute profit and loss, budget vs. actual, and other financial reports.
- Report on dashboards, metrics, scorecards, and other key insights and assist with monthly financial close.
- Create charts, graphs,slides for internal and external presentations and perform other ad–hoc quantitative analysis as needed.
Plan, forecast, prepare, approve and monitor.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting is requried. Master's degree preferred. A minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar capacity. Analytical, problem–solving and quantitative skills; strategic thinking and high attention to detail. Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as, the ability to work well with teams. Experience with financial reporting and using ERP systems. Ability to double check and validate work, troubleshoot problems, and adapt to changing priorities. Background in finance and or/accounting. Intermediate to Advanced MicroSoft Office skills required.