As a new internal audit team, we're looking beyond financial risks, growth, impact on the environment and the way we treat our employees. Our work provides independent assurance that the risk management, governance and internal control processes are well designed and working effectively.
The successful Internal Auditor will be joining an exceptionally reputable business, based in Leeds, offering multiple different services to excellent clients.
What you'll be doing as the Successful Internal Auditor:
- Planning, executing and reporting individual audits
- Building strong relationships across the business
- Working with Risk and Compliance and other second line functions
- Identifying and escalating any risks and issues to Audit Managers
- Travelling (UK), up to 50% of the time.
What we're looking for from the successful Internal Auditor:
- A qualified audit professional - e.g. ACA, ACCA or CIIA
- Experience in a professional services or internal audit role
- Proven track record of successfully delivered audit work
- Operational audit or risk based audit experience
- Strong communication skills and report writing skills
- The ability to build relationships as part of audit assignments.
What the successful Internal Auditor will receive:
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology