FINANCIAL ANALYST - Real Estate
FINANCIAL ANALYST WANTED FOR ESTABLISHED MANHATTAN–BASED FULL–SERVICE REAL ESTATE FIRM.
- Support the analysis of prospective real estate acquisitions and development projects through the creation of proforma financial analyses for presentations to investors
- Collect market, financial and physical data to assess prospective transactions and to validate the analysis assumptions
- Perform sensitivity analyses to support acquisition and development decisions
- Support the transaction due diligence and closing processes, including sourcing financing, review property reports, etc.
- Participate in the physical of prospective acquisitions
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of marketing materials for prospecting new business
- Create investor presentations
- Construction development experience is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3–5 years real estate investment/acquisition experience, including real estate valuation, and underwriting transactions
- Must have a thorough understanding of financial modeling, including producing cash flow models, cash–on–cash yield, IRR analysis, promote structures, and discounted cash flow valuations
- Strong written communication skills to coordinate due diligence efforts, discuss complex acquisitions and development projects
- Self starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player with excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint are required, Argus a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in real estate, accounting or finance; MBA finance degree a plus
Fantastic growth opportunity.