Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - JDE Technical Senior Consultant - Doha
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised tax solutions and tax accounting advice based on their niche and business need. You’ll support the team with deferred tax validation projects, remediation and restatement, tax basis balance sheets and financial statement carve out preparation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- A Minimum of 5 years of JD Edward’s development experience at a developer level within a fully integrated JDE Enterprise one implementation and support.
- Computer skills including proficiency in common word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs.
- Job-related experience in continuous improvement and operational support required.
- To Support and control ERP Technical modules.
- Participate in defining project proposals and estimates, statements of work, project plans and implementation strategies for reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements as per quality standards.
- Validate the design and other details with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Assist technical teams with change management and technical skills.
- Develop, code and test JDE deliverables according to JDE best practices.
- Participate and contribute to analysis, design and value addition activities in the system and its related process improvements, JDE integrations and/or system upgrades.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively at all organizational levels of management and staff.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and project management skills required
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 31, 2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.