Supervising Internal Business Advisor EMEIA
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY is carrying out a global business transformation which includes a global SAP implementation. This significant change to our business creates new possibilities for external candidates.
We are looking for an Internal Business Advisor with financial experience, who will play a key role to advise and support our internal client serving teams in EMEIA to make best use of SAP and its processes in order to effectively manage their projects with EY GDS’s external clients. There are two main components to this role: providing on-demand financial advisory support to engagement teams reaching out through a variety of technological conduits (online chat, phone line or by logging a ticket) and impactful proactive outreach to engagement teams that have been identified as needing intervention through financial metrics exception reporting. Further, at the Supervising Associate level, this role encompasses providing counselling and guidance to other members of the finance team. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly evolving business environment there’s no better place to further develop your skills!
Skills and attributes for success
- You are fluent and effective English speaker (C2 level)
- You should have minimum 5 years of experience working in a corporate organization preferably in finance/business/customer service area with at least 3 years of supervisory role experience
- You have excellent listening skills to provide focused advice, combined with the ability to apply judgment and seek guidance when escalation to a functional expert is appropriate
- You have Exceptional customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality is one of your strong side
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm
- You have strong knowledge of financial metrics and dependencies including ability to calculate variances quickly and accurately
- You have experience coaching more junior team members through shadowing, answering questions, advice, etc.
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a professional in customer service area (at least 5 years of experience), who is experienced in financial economics. You should be able to work with limited supervision and demonstrate self-drive and also prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines. As an ideal candidate you should have a strong desire to help and support people requiring assistance and you have to be a fantastic team player.
What working at EY offers
This role offers a great possibility to develop within financial economics and gives you the opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and a truly global team.
If you have confidence with professional client service and you are keen to develop further in financial area, the position is just perfect for you, so don’t hesitate and apply!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.