HSSE Project Manager
We are looking for HSSE management professional with proven track record in a technical operations environment who has the drive, communication and leadership skills required to influence and change people mindsets.
You will lead the implementation of global HSSE projects and initiatives as defined and agreed in the annual Shell Aviation HSSE Plan. You will support implementation of the Shell HSSE Control Framework and ensures full compliance as well as supporting the regional HSSE teams with the full implementation of the Shell Aviation HSSE Management System and acts as the HSSE Training Focal Point regarding HSSE content.
Key accountabilities are as follows:
- Managing and updating the Shell Aviation HSSE Management system and documentation and ensuring effective implementation in the regions.
- Developing and implementing HSSE procedures in support of Shell Aviation HSSE Management system e.g. Permit to Work; Hazards and Effects Management Process; Incident Notification and Reporting.
- Providing support to the Regions on incident investigation and to develop Learning from Incidents to effectively share learning within Aviation and the wider Shell community.
- Leading HSSE Audits within the business and participate on Group HSSE MS Audits as required.
- Leading third party Joint Inspection Group (JIG) Joint Venture HSSE Audits as required.
- Having oversight of the collation, analysis and reporting of HSSE MI data and utilize this information at a global and regional level
- Acting as an expert in the development of training material for key risk management programmes
- Participating in relevant industry bodies in order to promote the Shell Aviation approach to HSSE Management and influence continuous HSSE improvement in the aviation refueling business
- Developing monthly publication of the HSE Leaders Guide, a key communication to site in assisting Site Managers and Supervisors to effectively manage HSSE on site and to promote a positive HSSE culture.
- The ability to understand and manage cultural sensitivity in a global role combined with strong Diversity & Inclusion skills.
- Capability of working closely on technical and commercial matters with other departments e.g. Engineering, Technical Service Team, Regional Operations Managers.
- The ability to deliver projects with no direct reports.
- International travel required (approximately 30%).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.