“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
See yourself in our team
The Business Banking team is responsible for auditing CBA’s Business Banking portfolio, which includes the Everyday Business Banking (Deposits, Merchants, Customer, Digital, Payments etc.), Business Lending (including Asset Finance, Property Finance, Corporate Finance) and CommSec.
This covers customer facing teams in segments including Small Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Regional & Agribusiness Banking and Major Client Group.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Deliver a professional and highly valued audit service to the business and Group’s Audit & Risk Committees
- Provide objective assurance on risk management to key customers (e.g. Group Executives and their leadership teams) to secure the financial wellbeing of the Bank’s customers
- Provide commercial insights to customers that makes a real difference to their business
Do work that matters
- In line with CBA Internal Audit Methodology build, review and deliver effective and efficient assurance to enable complete and collaborative delivery of the Business Banking Audit Plan and the overall CBA & BW GA&A Plan
- Assist the EM in building a dynamic, risk-based Audit Plan and to appropriately capture key and emerging risks
- Solve problems by applying innovative thinking and actively participate in processes to capture and act on innovation ideas, which improve the way we work
- Draft issues and agree factual accuracy and ratings with the Team Leader and the stakeholders, as well support the Team Leader in preparing simple, pragmatic and easy to read audit reporting, including audit reports and issue logs
- Create and develop independent and objective relationships within GA&A, the bank and externally to enable effective knowledge sharing and collaboration
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Prior experience in a Risk or Internal Audit role covering Business Banking and Retail Equity Trading functions required
- Strong Business experience in these areas will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of the Operational, Credit, Market and Regulatory risks associated with these businesses
- Ability to build robust customer relationships based on credibility, rapport and trust to derive commercial insights
- Relevant internationally recognised auditing or professional accounting qualifications
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 21/10/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.