Analyst, Transfer Agency (Investor Service Centre) x 2
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Reporting to a Team Leader, your main responsibility will be to ensure that investor queries are handled in accordance to our quality and service level standards across calls and emails for all clients.
The Investor Servicing team services numerous fund management companies handling queries covering the full range of shareholder functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responding to investor queries via phone or email
- Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures
- Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members when required.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales
- Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
- Participate in client visit meetings as required
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Previous contact centre experience
- Strong Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy skills essential
- Experience of working in a regulated environment desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work to set deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.