Analyst - Credit Assessment with Russian
You would be responsible for the risk assessment of customers and analysis of the overall credit exposure. Provide assessment of a customers credit risk and recommend terms of credit that are consistent with the Global Credit Policy. Deliver credit evaluation. Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
Among your main responsibilities would be:
- Managing new credit request
- Collecting and analyzing available customer information
- Assigning Credit Risk Category
- Settling Credit limit
- Managing Securities
- Responding to Credit Policy Re-evaluation triggers
- Communicating with internal and external customer in an professional, effective and efficient manner
- Acting as an effective team player
- Maintaining and implementing agreed self development plan
- Ensuring that all relevant Shell standards and guidelines are met
- Completing any special projects/tasks assigned
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.