Treasury - Vice President - Frankfurt
1 day left
- Experience level
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary
- Open-minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Project manage across work streams in relation to Morgan Stanley Europe Holding SE Group.
- Understand and manage the capital, liquidity and funding needs of European entities.
- Implement and test local infrastructure relating to reporting, risk management and execution of Treasury activities.
- Ensure that local entities meets regulatory capital and liquidity requirements (e.g. European Central Bank (ECB) minimum reserve, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR).
- Prepare responses to regulatory requests and requirements (e.g. ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery and Resolution Planning).
- Coordinate, with support from other Firm Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) teams as required, the submission of RRP documents and templates required by the local and international regulators.
- Prepare work rules, policies and regular reporting.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other groups within Corporate Treasury, as well as with Sales and Trading, Structuring, Risk, Controllers, Legal, Tax, and Operations.
- Good working knowledge of Corporate Treasury, e.g. capital, liquidity or funding. Previous working experience in these areas beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of financial markets and products
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally
- Proficient analytical capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Business fluency in both English and German
- Post graduate qualification and degrees such as ACT, CFA, ACA, MBA or equivalent beneficial
As a member of Corporate Treasury, you will be mainly supporting Treasury activities in Germany related to the expansion of local business activities and Brexit. Located in Frankfurt you will work closely with the EMEA Legal Entity Management team in setting up local infrastructure and installing financial resources to local legal entities. The activities cover the key focus areas of Treasury, including capital, liquidity, and funding and related risk management. You will be responsible for day-to-day Treasury management in relation to Capital, Liquidity and RRP.
You will have regular and direct interactions with the Global Treasury team, Bank Resource Management, Risk, Operations, Financial Control Group, IT and other groups in the business as well as with regulators like BaFin, Bundesbank and ECB where required. It is essential that you have good project management skills and are prepared to pick up new topics quickly on the job. You will possess proficient quantitative ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. Morgan Stanley Europe SE in Frankfurt is the new broker dealer subsidiary of Morgan Stanley International PLC created to assist European customers in a fast evolving economic and regulatory landscape.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.