Accounts Payable Manager
This Accounts Payable Manager vacancy is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take their next role in the retail sector.
You must be available to interview and start within the next few weeks.
This new Accounts Payable Manager position is for a large retail company based in central London.
The role will be working from home to begin with, however when restrictions ease you will be required to go into the office where necessary.
The key responsibilities for this Accountancy position are:
* Responsible for maintaining the supplier ledger for UK&I, documenting and implementing new AP processes with a view to improve internal control framework
* Work with the Financial Controller to identify areas where the AP processes could be improved further
* Own the process of producing month end balance sheet reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
* Handle Forex transactions and maintain the Forex balance online
* Manage the master data for suppliers as well as managing the inter company account and the Travel and Expense platform
* Manage the weekly payment process
* Responsible for the line management of two direct reports Defining the Accounts Payable Processes
* Defining and improving the systems and controls for the business as well as ensuring that processes are efficient and effective on ERP system (SAP)
* Own the process for payment of supplier invoices ensuring each supplier is correctly set up on the system and that all invoices are accompanied by an approved purchase order. Ad hoc accountancy tasks where required
The successful candidate for this position will be immediately available and have knowledge on the SAP system.
In addition have:
- had experience managing at least 1 member of staff
- be personable and motivated to succeed
- excellent communication skills
This Accounts Payable Manager role will offer the candidate an exciting opportunity in central London. The salary on offer is £35,000 however this contract position will come with many added benefits.
I understand that there will be a high volume of applicants for this role, we will get back to you if you have been successful.