Systems Internal Auditor
I am looking for an experienced IT Auditor to become a trusted member of the team and to deliver objective assurance projects in order to improve business decision making, manage risk and enhance business processes and internal controls.
The business you will be joining is a global manufacturing business, Based in Lancashire, that has office around the world and is the market leader in their sector.
The successful Systems Internal Auditor responsibilities will include;
- Lead auditor or team member on risk based and audit assignments, including planning, testing, control evaluation, root cause analysis, reporting and follow-up of agreed audit actions, as directed by the Audit Director - Systems.
- Effectively communicating audit findings and recommendations to management, both orally and in written reports
- Participate in IS security reviews, fraud / ad-hoc investigations, and other special projects,
- Develop and improve GIA processes, as part of audit transformation initiative,
- Collaborate with IS and business management in a proactive and pragmatic manner, in order to develop the controls environment and enhance process effectiveness,
- Adherence to the NSG Group Code of Ethics and its values and principles,
- Assist in the design and rollout of a CAATS (Computer Assisted Auditing Techniques) program using numerous tools including, excel, VBA and IDEA data analysis tool.
The Systems Internal Auditor should be;
- A recognised accounting or finance qualification is desirable
- One or more IT Audit qualifications such as; CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Internal or external audit experience (this role would ideally suit someone with 3-5 years' experience)
- Understanding of CAATs, system programming (including VBA) or database administration is desirable
- Requires an understanding of system concepts, communications and information technologies. This knowledge must be across multiple applications (SAP desirable), infrastructure, databases
- Excellent team working abilities, including alongside team members from other regions
- Ability to work flexibly & independently with minimal supervision
- Foreign language fluency is desirable
- Effective facilitation, oral and written communication skills when dealing with individuals at all levels of the Group
- A desire to further develop your career, either within GIA or the wider business.
The Systems Internal Auditor will receive the below benefits;
- Salary - £40k - £50k (dependent on experience),
- Working hours are 37½ hours per week, Monday to Friday,
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays,
- Holiday Purchase Scheme (purchase up to 5 additional days per year),
- Private Healthcare Plan,
- Car Subsidy Allowance,
- Management Bonus Scheme - pays up to 20% of basic salary, based on business targets and not guaranteed,
- Group Personal Pension Plan - a defined contribution scheme with Aviva with up to 8% employer contribution,
- Free car park,
- Canteen facilities on site