Sr. Financial Analyst, Sales Reporting
Senior Analyst – Sales Reporting, Cyxtera
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst to provide timely and accurate executive sales reporting utilized for both revenue forecasting/planning, compensation and quota development. The Senior Analyst will provide analytical support to the sales and finance team through published reporting, including the executive team. The Senior Analyst will provide ad–hoc analysis of data for executive Sales team, deal size analysis, and productivity reviews.
- Communicates and coordinates sales information to and from operations, sales, marketing, product, finance and others.
- Helps to ensure that the needs of the sales force and customers are being met.
- Work with Sales Team to verify salesforce.com data
- Handles issues between sales and operations on behalf of significant customers.
- Prepare, reconcile, and publish Bookings/Renewals/Debooks/Churn according to SOX guidelines.
- Responsible for development of procedure enhancements, and/or troubleshoot existing procedures, in the automated processes that reside in Microsoft Excel and/or Access.
- Support Sales FP&A and Global Sales & Marketing organization with Bookings/Renewal/Debooks /Churn data and related analysis.
- Actively track and communicate monthly budget variances to management and internal customers.
- Communicate and coordinate cross functionally across almost all areas of Cyxtera to resolve issues, lead changes, and rollout reporting for new products/areas.
- Drive system improvements and ultimate re–build of reporting tool from legacy excel/access based process to new, improved platform.
- Drive continual improvement to reporting quality and timeliness
- Work with Sales Commissions and to resolve requests for exceptions by providing relevant data and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Three to five years relevant experience in an analytical/reporting role.
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to write and troubleshoot complex Excel formulas.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce
- Motivated, self–starter that can work independently, and enjoys a challenge.
- Knowledge of technology or telecommunications industry.