Well established manufacturing brand on the outskirts of Luton are on the lookout for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
We are partnering with a well established manufacturing brand on the outskirts of Luton. A recent business acquisition has created the need to two more heads to come in and join their growing team.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Chasing payments by telephone, e-mail and letter
- To undertake regular review of payment plans
- To update actions taken and all information relating to outstanding debts on the credit control database
- Build and Maintain a good relationship with customers
- Send customers statements and reminders
- Deal with any questions and queries regarding payments
- Ensure BACS account is reconciled daily and payments are allocated accordingly.
- Any ad hoc projects as required by the Head of Credit Control and the Group Financial Controller.
Credit Controller Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced credit controller who can work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a standalone position
- Previous experience of using a Sage (advantageous)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient use of MS Excel
Whats on offer?
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Work for a leading business in the local area!
- On site parking
- Flexible working scheme