Practice Accountant required to join a Cardiff based practice. Client contact, progression and development on offer, in a hands on role.
This accounting practice is a very well established, reputable accountancy firm with a progressive, professional and expert team of accounting professionals. They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base.
The key responsibilities for this Practice Accountant position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
* Statutory accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
* Management accounting and bookkeeping.
* VAT returns.
* Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment Returns.
* Networking and business development.
* Liaising with clients, Companies House and third parties.
* Preparation of management accounts.
* Managing a portfolio of clients.
* Supporting junior members of the team.
* Liaising with clients on accounts and tax issues as required.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Practice Accountant role at a leading accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
* ACA/ACCA qualified.
* Proven track record of practice experience.
* Technical experience in all aspects of accounts production.
* Keen to further your career in practice with CPD and development opportunities.
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
* Proven analytical skills.
* Confident to build client relationships and focus on client service.
* Cloud accounting experience (Xero preferred) would be useful, however, the desire to work with leading IT systems and modern working practices is essential.
* You will possess good accounting systems knowledge and preferably have experience of Iris and cloud software such as QuickBooks, Xero or Sage.
* Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are paramount, and the role would suit someone who enjoys dealing directly with clients.
Competitive salary (dependent on experience.)
Pension - a wide range of benefits.
Superb career opportunities supported with personal advancement.
An opportunity of partner with an equity stake in the business.
Personal development opportunities.