Audit & Compliance Analyst
About the organisation
Our client is a leading provider of low-deposit home loans to West Australians unable to meet the deposit requirements from mainstream lenders. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and tight knit team that work collaboratively together to provide excellent service to their clients.
With a focus on their values, integrity, teamwork, customer focus and agility our client are seeking an experienced audit/compliance professional to join their team.
Due to expansion of their services our client is seeking an experienced Audit & Compliance Analyst to join the Risk & Legal team on a permanent full-time basis. Whilst a base framework is currently being developed, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark on future processes, procedures and frameworks and will be encouraged to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
The successful candidate will be proactive in nature, focused on practical solutions that work for the business and somebody who thrives in an ever-changing agile environment.
As a successful Audit & Compliance Analyst reporting to the Executive Manager Risk you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
· Supporting the achievement of the organisation's objectives through the delivery of a risk based internal audit approach & compliance activities.
· Driving innovation across the business to ensure the effectiveness of governance, risk management & internal control practices.
· Proactively and continuously reviewing current compliance processes to ensure best practice and consistency.
· Supporting the organisation in the identification of financial and operational risks and implementing effective controls.
· Promoting a positive risk & compliance culture throughout the organisation by providing engaging guidance, training & education.
· Coordination of spot check reviews, internal compliance reviews & reporting on outcomes.
· Assisting with broader organisation wide risk & compliance activities as required.
Highly desirable skills
- Professional audit or risk management designation.
- Prior experience in a financial services or related organisation.
- Proven experience in supporting the implementation of a quality management, internal audit, or risk management system.
· Minimum 2 years' experience in an audit/compliance-based position
· A relevant tertiary qualification in audit, risk, compliance, or substantial relevant work experience
· Display a strong customer approach that aligns with the organisation's values.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve organisational goals.
· Commitment to embrace and promote change initiatives in line with the organisation's strategic direction.
· Proven ability to follow process accurately and proactively suggest, test and implement improvements to processes and the customer experience.
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships, establish credibility and rapport through strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to plan and self-manage workload to ensure agreed deadlines are met, including the ability to manage competing priorities.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about its values and providing exceptional service to their customers. If you are seeking an exciting and rewarding opportunity in Perth that will challenge you, develop your skills further and allow you to work in an Agile team driven environment then please apply now.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Wesbury on 08 9323 0272 (email@example.com)