Manager Payroll and HR services
Thsi is a Fixed term contract role for 6 to 8 months with one of the State Government departments. Bring in your exprince of having worked in an Agile enviorenment with the ability work through constant changes and projects.
The role will be a part of the Payroll Services Unit provides and delivers a full range of payroll functions as a shared service to the Business.You will also plan and manage the delivery of payroll system operations, including payroll access, closure and statutory obligations.
What you will do :
- Lead and mentor a large team to help them reach their full potential maintenance of employee salaries and superannuation details
- Support Payroll Business Support, HR Systems and Process Improvements, Reporting and Analytics
- Processing of timesheets, overtime payments and allowances , Long Service Leave audits
- Providing timely and professional customer support
- Interpretation of EBAs
- Engaging with stake holders at senior levels
- Day to day transactional support and advice across payroll operations ensuring that payroll services are delivered and effectively service all customers and stakeholders
What you will have
- To be successful for this role the Manager, Payroll Customer Service will need to have a strong payroll background and have proven experience in leading and mentoring a transactional payroll team.
- Your focus will be to work closely with the management team
- You will have the ability to work in a highly agile environment and work in a changing environment with ambiguity
- You will be passionate about strategic payroll delivery, able to manage and implement change, strive for continuous improvement, have excellent stakeholder management skills and able to implement organisational objectives.
- Extensive experience in Remuneration and benefits , customer service and Payroll lifecycle.
- Experience of using SAP and Kronos payroll system is desirable
- Ensuring payroll officers are well trained and payroll processes are efficient
- Passionate about leading and mentoring a large teams to help them reach their full potential
- You will show high standards of Creativity and Decisiveness along with developing others in the team
Please select the APPLY button to submit your application or call Abby Chatterjee for a confidential chat at 03 9623 6542.