The Interim Settlements Expert will join a close-knit team based in London to add critical value and help the organisation best deal with industry change on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months.
Michael Page is working with a named brand who is a leading specialist in their field to recruit an Interim Settlements Expert.
- To understand changes and impacts within the energy industry and the implications that it has on the business.
- To business partner with key stakeholders to provide information on energy industry changes to ensure they are interpreted and understood across the business.
- To ensure that industry changes are implemented correctly and that value is added to the processes.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that invoices are validated and settled correctly in a timely manner.
- It is imperative that the successful candidate has a strong and broad understanding of the energy industry, and can advise the organisation on how best to act upon changes.
- They will also have experience in settling industry invoices, have a strong knowledge of non-energy costs, and feel comfortable liaising with board level executives.
- This role will be moving very quickly and applicants with the above skill set are encouraged to apply. Interviews will be happening as and when, and this may close before the end date.
- Competitive salary (pro-rata).