- Mid-level/Senior Business analyst with strong functional/business analysis skills with around 6+ years of experience to work with Citi Private Bank technology group at Pune
- Key domain focus for the candidate will be - Client onboarding for HNW/U-HNW
- This role will report to a senior development/delivery manager based in Pune
- Candidate should be able to work independently and should be self-motivated
- Candidate might be required to work with vendors or third parties in joint delivery teams
- The role requires application of functional skills and knowledge of the business to develop solutions to meet business needs
- As part of large, geographically distributed team(s), the candidate may have to manage stakeholders across multiple functional areas
- The position requires analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material, technical or business or otherwise, from multiple sources
- Analyze and prepare requirements/use case from business needs (Documents like BRD, user stories, etc)
- Conduct Requirement Kick Offs and Dev Boxes for the Tech teams.
- Capture/document process flows, data flows, user journeys using tools like Visio, etc
- Engage with UX team in delivering prototype for solutions
- Maintain traceability of requirements - from BRD to user stories to test cases to delivery
- Analyze and understand data flows across various upstream and downstream applications
- Able to write complex SQL queries, assist technical teams in analyzing issues and translate requirements
- Engage in testing cycle - review QA test cases, perform sprint acceptance testing, work with TCOE
- Maintain project deliverables including reporting and tracking statuses using PowerPoint, Excel, Jira and Confluence
- Must be proficient in analyzing complex issues and provide resolution
- Support the various branch business groups and external systems during the UAT phase of the rollouts.
- Coordinate with teams located in various geos to ensure correct understanding of Business requirements
- Utilize query tools to confirm data quality and investigate questions
- Play a consultative role to business partners and continuously seek out and propose creative solutions and innovative technology ideas to meet business goals
- Build a deep understanding of CPB business, products, processes, data, and provide a business perspective to project team
- Manage timelines, milestones and streams related to own projects
- Track, resolve and escalate issues for own projects while keeping relevant stakeholders informed
- Create effective presentations to be used with business audiences of various levels
- Communicate continually with stakeholders the statuses of deliverables and flag potential risks and delays to successful completion of all projects
- Experience in Financial Services industry with a focus on Client Onboarding processes for Private Banking/Wealth Management sector.
- Strong knowledge of AML/KYC, Investment Suitability, Banking Regulations & Compliance (Global), Account Opening
- Strong knowledge of industry standards for client, account and financial data (ISO, UN, etc.)
- Proficient in requirement capturing using Jira, Confluence, BRD, FSD
- Knowledge of tools like Visio, Powerpoint, etc for preparation of solution flows.
- Hands-on in using SQL/ MS excel for data analysis, data requirements.
- Strong knowledge of preparing prototype for solution, wire framing, using various tools in market.
- Should have worked in Agile project methodologies
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate these into solution framework
- Able to handle projects independently with minimal supervision
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including collaboration with geographically dispersed teams to achieve deliverables
- Strong skills in developing relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Be a team player with good communication skills and the ability to discuss issues and arrive at consensus. Should be able to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Have experience of testing real-time, mission critical systems.
- Bachelor's degree in with 6 or more years' experience in business analysis within a technology area
- Master's degree (MBA) is a plus
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Astute analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Very self-motivated and independent thinker
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services --
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting