Financial Controller opportunity based in South Oxfordshire. As the Financial Controller you will be number two in finance, working closely alongside the FD.
This role would suit someone from a technical background with Group Financial Reporting experience. You will also partner across the business internationally.
Fast growth Bio-tech
- Create and consolidate the monthly Management Accounts and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Work closely with reporting finance teams to compile accurate and timely financial statements
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation within the jurisdiction of the countries that the Group operates
- Support the implementation of a new ERP solution
- Consolidate/improve systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Line manage two finance managers including supporting and mentoring.
- Report to the FD with timely and accurate financial information
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a few years post qualification experience already gained in industry
- Demonstrable experience in a finance lead role and must have industry experience at a management level
- Strong technical accounting skills including IFRS, GAAP and combined with strong commercial awareness to successfully inform the commercial business agenda.
- A proven ability to partner with commercial and operational stakeholders in a fast growing and ambitious business environment
- ERP implementation experience highly desirable
- Prior acquisitions and integration's experience considered advantageous.
- The person will also have the energy, ambition and enthusiasm to grow and add value to the organisation
- Excellent organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills
c. £65-70,000 Basic Salary, bonus and great benefits