The candidate will be working with the team to calculate service and commercial costs and expenditure. The candidate will also be responsible for income and contract management.
The client is based in Central London and will require the candidate to cost services. The client is a progressive organisation and offer opportunities and progression as they are in a prolonged period of growth. Candidates will be given the opportunity to develop within the team.
The key responsibilities of the Costing role include:
- Assist with responsibility for the organisation's Cost Accounting needs
- Support the preparation of the annual budget
- Responsible for assisting with timely and accurate development, processing and reporting of internal costing data
- Liaise with Finance, Production and Operations to analyse product cost for new and existing products
- Review and challenge processes & controls for production/ inventory
- Analysis of production and spend variances
- Month-end WIP and inventory valuation to General Ledger
- Providing financial support to the commercial team regarding any financial matters
- Liaise with Management Team to deliver key performance metrics and support the delivery of strategic objectives.
The successful candidate must have recent costing experience and must be studying ACCA or CIMA qualification (or equivalent). They must be confident working with excel and significant volumes of data.
The will offer the successful candidate a permanent opportunity and a competitive salary. The candidate will also be given the opportunity to progress and develop with training provided and development encouraged.