Purchase Ledger Clerk
The client are a luxury real estate and property company, that specialise in luxury residences and hotels across the world. They also operate in the building and construction industry. They have a number of locations across the world, and this role is based in the West End (Bond Street). The role will be focused on their new construction project in the Cotswolds, and they are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
The client own, manage and develop a number of luxury properties and hotels across the world. The head office is based in the West End (Bond Street), however the company have locations spread across the world (Rio, Vancouver etc). The finance team is made up of about 10 people, and they are looking for someone to join the team (permanently) as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Preparing weekly cash movement report, for group reporting.
* Entering purchase ledger invoices onto Sage and Eque2.
* Obtaining sub contractor's details for verification with HMRC, for the CIS.
* Entering orders and posting invoices on subcontract ledger.
* Applying CIS rules to determine deduction of tax if required.
* Reconciling CIS tax to payments made to HMRC.
* Preparing payment runs.
* Scanning and filing paperwork.
* Dealing with supplier enquiries and liaising with the Construction team.
* Dealing with daily post.
* Analysis of Petty cash and credit card expenses for posting.
* Adhoc administrative tasks as required
The successful Purchase Ledger candidate:
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE USING THE SYSTEM EQUE2 AND SAGE (without experience in BOTH systems, candidates will not be considered)
- Have approximately 2+ years working as a Purchase ledger clerk
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- Be confident
- Ideally have experience within the construction industry
- £25,000 - £28,000
- Additional benefits