Investment Compliance Analyst (Operations), Associate 1
Who we are looking for:
Do you have an inquisitive mind? Are you good at resolving complex cases? Do you have an eye for details? If so, we might be looking for you to join our Investment Compliance team.
The purpose of Investment Compliance Analyst role is to ensure that shareholders assets managed by the Fund invested are in line with restrictions coming from the Law and Fund’s legal documents such as Prospectus. Main responsibility of Compliance Analyst is to perform accurate analysis of alerts detected by the system and report any violation of rules to protect investor’s best interest. On a daily basis, Investment Compliance Analyst will use his analytical skills and understanding of financial instruments to investigate and solve various compliance cases related to investment decisions made by the Investment Manager.
Why this role is important us:
- We value team work and continuous learning and development
- We support each other and learn from each other
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We never stop to change
What you will be responsible for:
- Monitor investment activity of the Investment Managers against Regulatory and Prospectus restrictions using dedicated Investment Monitoring Platform,
- Analyze alerts flagged by the system by investigating accounting and custody records, researching market data platforms, reviewing legal documents and searching financial web-sites,
- Create comments and conclusions based on the analyses and report violations to the clients,
- Create reports for clients and auditors,
- Identify regulatory restrictions and perform their set-up in the Investment Monitoring Platform.
What we value:
- Sharp analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to research information and draw conclusions
- Flexible attitude and capability to work with deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-reliant
- Advanced level of English (Intermediate German or French where applicable)
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel functions is essential
- Understanding of financial instruments and markets
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- We are diverse team and we welcome (preferably but not only) graduates of economics, business, law, finance & accounting, science and language degrees
- Banking knowledge
- 2-3 years of experience with Finance or investment banking
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills training;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs and our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.