Funds Reconciliation Supervisor
If you are looking for a role where you could expand your operational processes skills this is an exciting position in the Daily Banking Team within the Trustees Department. The core function of the Daily Banking Team within Trustee Department is cash monitoring process required by Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) and Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities Directive V (UCITS V).
Daily Banking Team carries out post-date daily monitoring of all prime brokers’ (PB) and custodians’ cash accounts, and 3rd party assets for all applicable clients, to ensure that transactions passed through the various accounts are consistent with the Fund’s operations and that the fund is being managed in line with the regulatory requirements detailed in the AIFMD and UCITS V.
If you want to join energetic team, participate in upcoming changes and automation, while working in multi-cultural environment and delivering service to Fiduciary Oversights, then this position is the place for you!
Successful candidate will:
- Work closely with Trustee Clients and internal stakeholders
- Review and oversee Clients’ financial instruments and FA records
- Cooperate with other Citi teams across various locations
- Support and/or lead local and regional initiatives
- Perform process control and manage work allocation across the team
- Assist the team in resolving problematic situations and manage aged queries
- Proactively analyze the process to identify and remediate inefficiencies, potential issues and other risk areas
- Engage and coordinate client/process on-boarding on the team/section/department level
- Prepare and analyze reports and statistics for both the client and senior management
- Provide the highest quality performance of the current process and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements and the principles and policies of Citi;
- Participate in internal and external audit preparations
- Train new employees
- At least 5 years of overall experience (including 3 years in funds services)
- Extended knowledge of capital markets and general knowledge of accounting principles;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Banking or Finance/ Accounting;
- Fluent English;
- Good communication, organizational skills and attention to details;
- Unwavering commitment to co-operative and collaborative working (Teamwork skills);
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and under strict guidelines;
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to partner effectively with internal customers and business partners;
- ACCA certificate would be an additional asset
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.