Analyst within Trustee
Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
Trustee team is a part of the Markets and Securities Services.
The role of the trustee is to supervise the activities of a collective investment or pension fund, ensuring that the fund acts in accordance with legal regulations and the legal status of the entity.
The purpose is the protection of the interests of fund investors and pension fund participants.
This activity is performed based on open communication with our customers.
Work with a team whose main tasks are:
- Support the team in providing a high quality depositary monitoring service to ensure that clients comply with the regulatory rules and in accordance with corporate trusteeship responsibilities.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and their third party administrators communicating with them in a professional, clear and concise manner, meeting all deadlines.
- Clarifying and resolving inconsistencies between data reflected by Citi and supplied by the customer (maker-checker role);
- Ensure full and proper identification of risks in the control processes / areas;
- Provide the highest quality, performance of the current process and procedure in compliance with regulatory requirements and the principles and policies of Citi;
- Ensure high efficiency of cooperation with other members of the team and the ethical principles of Citi;
- Awareness and use in daily work principles and values of organizational culture in Citi;
- Ensure effective cooperation with other units of the bank;
- Timely answering to the standard and non standard questions related to the duties performed by maintaining an appropriate level of business correspondence;
- Understanding the dependencies, business connections and relationships between teams as part of the end-to-end process;
- Understanding the basic relationships between departments within Markets and Securities Services;
- Inefficiencies identification in your BAU area and proposing changes in this area - submitting ideas improving the team's work;
- Creating and updating procedures in accordance with Citi standards;
- Participation in projects within the team;
- Participation in the preparation for internal and external audits;
- Active training in other processes within the scope of the assembly (as appropriate);
- Training of new employees;
- Preparation of reports and statistics for both the client's and the team's needs;
- Team support in non-standard situations requiring extensive knowledge and experience
- Ability to take over duties from another team member as part of a supported process (if necessary);
- Supervision of the BAU process;
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Understanding the principles of functioning of the capital market and financial instruments;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints;
- Ability to think logically, connecting facts and draw conclusions;
- Understanding of the principles of operation of an international organization with the use of English in their daily work;
- Performing control and supervisory functions in the process
- Ability to build relationships with the customer;
- Learn how to take ownership and responsibilities for team work;
- Better and wider understanding of processes and tasks performed.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience within Financial Services;
- A good understanding of Financial Operations.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Good communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Ability to work on own or part of a team;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Ability to Multitask;
- Attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Self motivated;
- Ability to manage team projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher would be an advantage;
- ACCA certificate would an additional asset
- Develops Our People;
- Drives Value For Clients;
- Works As A Partner;
- Champions Progress;
- Lives Our Values;
- Delivers Results.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Opportunity to learn through participation in various projects and cross training
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- High exposure coming from direct cooperation with senior management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.