Business Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
This business analyst position is in the Product Team of the Global Services Division focused on the Performance & Analytics applications. The business analyst is responsible for doing analysis and documenting what is required. Working with developers and SQA to ensure what is built meets business needs. Then working with the business teams on rollout and training of development items.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As business analyst you will
- Participating & Active Member of Agile team
- Responsible for analysis and creation of stories
- Work closely with the business teams and IT worldwide to define requirements
- Work closely with SQA and Development teams on delivery of fixes and enhancement
- Data steward tasks for stories
- Become a subject matter expert for Performance & Analytics Applications
- Review functionality and CUAT testing
- Production Readiness:
- Write release notes and provide screenshots & details for training documents
- Provide training on new capabilities and enhancements
- Support production deployments
- Support large project implementations
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong Analytical skills a must
- Knowledge of Performance & Analytics preferred
- Accounting knowledge a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Business or Economics is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- SQL skills a plus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.