Assurance - Financial Services - Digital Manager - Egypt
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
The Financial Services team provides a full range of services to our Banking & Financial Services clients, including Strategy and Revenue Growth, Operational Excellence, Customer/Front-Office transformation, Risk consulting, Technology enablement and Data & Analytics.
We are looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking experienced candidates who have a passion for shaping financial services positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and play significant and rewarding roles.
- Lead Digital delivery engagement in the Middle East, ensuring project / program targets are met
- Assist our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation
- Engaging with key client stakeholders to understand the business needs driving innovation and digitalisation
- Synchronising business needs with overall solutions structures considering the full people, process, technology interactions necessary for successful implementations
- Developing our thought leadership at the intersect of business and digital
- Developing innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Support sales pitches to clients and ensure the growth of the Digital FS platform
- Embed Digital FS proposition into other likely propositions within the financial services practice and ensure integrated concepts are taken to the clients and digital capabilities are leveraged to the fullest
- Build and enhance digital team capabilities by always being up to date with digital trends and understanding the impact on our clients so that you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- Work with Senior Managers and Partners to support internal thought leadership development on industry specific offerings
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Senior Consultants and Consultants.
- Coach and mentor junior resources around industry business drivers and Digital capabilities.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world. Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Whilst being an integral part of the Digital FS team, you will have a great opportunity building and shaping the team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of experience in the development of Digital strategies and transformation programmes
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in engaging clients on technology, digitalisation and innovation
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things, AR/VR, Automation
- Equally comfortable in the role of business or digital strategist; able to rapidly assess business implications of digital strategy
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in Financial Services industries
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
- Ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (PowerPoint reports, data visualisation etc.)
- In depth financial sector acumen and the underlying market forces affecting the performance of organizations and their strategic objectives
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.