Assurance - Financial Services - Digital Senior Associate - Egypt
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
The Financial Services team provides a full range of services to our Banking & Financial Services clients, including Strategy and Revenue Growth, Operational Excellence, Customer/Front-Office transformation, Risk consulting, Technology enablement and Data & Analytics.
We are looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking experienced candidates who have a passion for shaping financial services positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and play significant and rewarding roles.
- Consults and implement digital solutions to business problems
- Understands and supports the development of innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Build and enhance digital team capabilities by always being up to date with digital trends and understanding the impact on our clients so that you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- Acts as a digital product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Presents recommendations to senior staff and internal clients
- Imparts knowledge on industry business drivers and Digital capabilities to more junior team members
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world. Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Whilst being an integral part of the Digital FS team, you will have a great opportunity building and shaping the team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Education: minimum of a Bachelor Degree
- Years of Experience: 3+ years of experience in Digital
- Previous experience within the Middle East
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in engaging clients on technology, digitalisation and innovation
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things, AR/VR, Automation
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (PowerPoint reports, data visualisation etc.).
- Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated high quality planning and execution capabilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.