SAP & GRC Consultant, Technology Consulting
We enhance performance through creating risk-enabled organizations. We help clients identify important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. As a risk transformation professional, you will be addressing client issues such as business performance variability, business and process controls transformation; application security integrity, governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement, business and/or IT GRC, continuous monitoring, vendor and contract risk management and IT risk management. You will belong to an international network of specialists helping our clients transform risk functions and implement technology solutions that support risk management and governance.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk strategy, risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Applying your knowledge and experience to shape our services, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll apply your knowledge and experience to shape our services and motivate your team. You’ll build valuable relationships with clients and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
Your Key Responsibilities
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected time frames and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
To Qualify for the role you must have
- A recognized university degree in information technology, engineering, mathematics, accounting, business or other relevant discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant consulting or industry experience, preferably in a professional services environment or MNC.
- Strong understanding of risk management processes risk identification, risk assessment, risk mitigation. Facilitation of risk assessment workshops.
- Experience in developing risk management governance structure and ensure compliance across organizations diverse environment.
- Experience in engaging and managing a variety of stakeholders with an ability to consult and develop remediation options and risk mitigation solutions.
- Understanding of reporting requirements.
- Practical experience and understanding of technology and business processes in providing related risk assurance and advisory considerations.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong project management skills including agile methods.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Risk Management Professional, Certified Prince2 Professional or PMP certified.
What we look for
We’re interested in flexible professionals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. You’ll also need the confidence to give professional advice and guidance to colleagues and clients from a diverse range of cultures, often with limited information – both verbally and in writing. If you’re a fast learner, with strong influencing skills and a genuine passion for information system security, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.