My client is looking for a commercially minded finance professional with a proven ability to interpret and explain commercial, financial and accounting data.
The FP&A Analyst will own the production of the models to define the company's forecasts, budgets, variance analysis and profitabilty analysis for its products, with the models delivering all the financial statement as part of the process.
My client is an award winning, fast growth business in the Financial Services space.
- Creating financial models to project long term growth & determine the impacting business factors
- Working closely with the FD to deliver rolling month by month forecasts
- Deliver "What if" models to enable the SMT to make informed decisions
- Manipulating complex data sets to provide commercial insights
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on the results and forecasts
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and analysis as required by the business
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly numerate with strong communications skills (written & verbal)
- Demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills
- Adept at building relationships and have strong communication skills
- Detail oriented and diligent
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual that wants to progress their career in a growing business, working for the Finance Director in a fast growing business with ambitious growth targets.