A position has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a large finance team, reporting to senior head of accounting.
This role is perfect for a newly qualified accountant who is looking for a move into an industry finance role which offers a busy environment and great ethos.
Our client are a fast growing organisation based in Dorset, UK in the manufacturing space. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress and develop further accountancy skills in a busy environment.
- Maintenance and simplification of general ledger (selected areas)
- Ensuring accurate reporting (to group, auditors etc) in line with relevant accounting standards
- Reporting and providing insightful analysis - reporting and management of fixed asset register
- Journal postings and balance sheet reconciliations for areas of responsibility
- Budgeting and forecasting for areas of responsibility; providing insightful analysis into material/key variances
- Month end processes
- Review and where necessary challenge/improve financial controls and documentation procedures
- Liaising with external consultants (tax, audit etc) and stakeholders from across the wider business; supporting information requests etc
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with PQ- experience in accountancy and exposure to industry accounting and financial processes
- Bright, driven and enthusiastic
- Quick to take action
- Hands-on accountancy approach
- Team player
A competitive salary, good bonuses and various other packages included.