Finance Sun Systems Manager
Finance Sun Systems Manager reporting into the Head of Systems and cover the maintenance and improvement of the Sun Systems for the organisation.
The organisation is one of the largest Housing Association based in London, which owns and manages 50,000 properties. Over the last few years it has increased its development pipeline to construct 2500 new homes a year and continues to invest heavily into the local area. On top of the housing services it provides it also works closely with the local community and grass root charities.
Reporting into the Head of Systems the role is designed to the deliver subject matter expertise on the Sun accounting system (or any successor systems) and other allocated finance IT systems. The role will deal extensively with the finance team and the IT team. The positions also has two direct reports and you will be responsible for the management of their day to day activity.
Further to this the role will be the technical lead on any major systems implementations or updates. Any major projects will require working with the senior management team across the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience of working with Sun Systems. You will need demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Supporting the effective operation of the Sun accounting system (or any successor system) and be the subject matter expert on this and other allocated finance IT systems.
- Technical Administrator for Sun accounting systems (or any successor system) and work with the IT department and support vendors to maintain the up time of the relevant servers
- Manage and maintain the chart of accounts and business rules in the Sun accounting system (or any successor system).
- Build a suite of standard and ad-hoc reports using Infor Query & Analysis, SUN SRS, SQL Server and Tableau for finance and business users.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the IT team and allocated external system/software suppliers to ensure that finance systems are fully embedded into the overall IT strategy.
- Experience working within the social housing sector.
- Qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA) or equivalent.
- Experience of managing staff.
- Project management experience.
£50,000-60,000, 28 days annual leave, currently based remotely with options to work three days from home in the future.