Internal Audit Intern (Internship)
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Assist senior to coordinate and execute audit assignments in accordance with the audit plan.
2. Prepare audit plan and programme including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
3. Conduct internal audit fieldwork which include identifying and defining internal control issues.
4. Preparation of financial statements reporting.
5. Ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
6. Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
7. Carry out any other assignments allocated by superior from time to time.
*Annual Bonus, Increment, Promotion Opportunity and Study Bond
*Attractive Salary and Benefits
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.