Interim Reporting Manager
Interim role in an international and growing business.
Key role in delivering the group audit on time.
My client is an International business, £400 mil turnover with offices around the world. They have seen sales increase over the last quarter and expect further growth.
The role is responsible for the preparation of the group consolidated results for actuals, budget and forecasts. The role will also include the following:
- Interrogate the financial results
- Liaise with the external auditors
- Consolidate financial statements
- Multi-currency consolidations
- Working capital reporting
- Develop KPI's to drive analysis and insights on the balance sheet and cash flow
- Strong excel essential
- Integration of acquisitions support
- Techincal accounting guidance for the wider group
- IFRS 16 exposure very beneficial
The successful candidate will have proven experience of pulling together multi-currency group consolidations across multiple countries. The successful candidate will also be a strong business partner to work closely with the senior leaders within the business.
You must also have strong excel skills.
The role is offering a competitive daily rate and the contract will be around 3-4 months minimum to begin with. You must be able to start within 1 week.