Accounts Payable Specialist (Temp to Perm)
Your new company
Our client is a well known commercial business operating across NZ and is seeking an immediately available Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team.
Your new role
As Accounts Payable Specialist, you will thrive in a high volume, fast paced work environment. As Summer is approaching, the payables are increasing, so we're looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated professional to hit the ground running.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this unique role, you will have 3+ years' experience working end to end Accounts Payable processes and exhibit the following skill-set:
- Ensuring a high volume of invoices are processed on a daily basis
- Data entry: matching invoices to purchase orders and entering invoices into the company database
- Preparing payments to suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of stock PL accounts to orders placed
- Responsibility of stock takes
- Management of stock discrepancies
- Management of stock movements between entities
- Manage recurring payment schedule
- Recording and updating company databases
- Excellent attention to detail whilst working to deadlines
- ERP systems experience
- High level of communication and ability to maintain internal and external relationships at all level
What you'll get in return
This is a one in a life time opportunity to join a unique company, well renowned for it's culture. Come join the movement and showcase your Accounts Payable expertise! This will initially be a 6 month contract with the view to go permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to April Smith, email April.Smith@Hays.Net.Nz.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.