Progressive Design and Manufacturing company
Your new company
A progressive Design and Manufacturing company, supplying a unique product to the construction industry globally. My client works with Architects, Engineers and Artists and is very much a leader in their field.
Your new role
You will join a small office based team and be responsible for the development of technical and presentation drawings for client projects. You will also review and take-off of client supplied drawings for quotation purposes and prepare project installation documentation as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-D design background
- Engineering CAD over architectural CAD background would be an advantage
- Working knowledge with a CAD 3-D package preferable SolidWorks
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Experience in working within a small team
- Construction knowledge or experience
- Some contract administration is a bonus
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary,and the opportunity to develop and grow with an ambitious company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.