Part-Time Receptionist Role, ongoing Temp Assignment, $23ph, Based in Petone.
Your new company
You will be working for a reputable organisation located in the Petone area and they require an experienced superstar Receptionist to be the face of the company, in an ongoing temporary capacity.
Your new role
- Greeting guests when they arrive and directing visitors to the appropriate person
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls using the switchboard
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Ensure the reception area and meeting rooms is tidy and presentable
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Perform other general duties such as filing, scanning and archiving documents
- Booking meeting rooms/ preparing meeting rooms
- Maintaining stationery and kitchen stock
- Ordering Taxi's and Catering
- Purchasing System
What you'll need to succeed
- Reception experience using a switch board
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Experience working within a large corporate office environment
- Desire to be a strong supportive role to your new team
- Friendly persona with great customer service skills and a can-do attitude
What you'll get in return
You will enjoy being the face of a reputable large Public Sector organisation, in an office which is vibrant and modern. The hourly rate will be based on your level of experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Lexi now on 04 886 3816