Finance Manager – Store Ops
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Finance Manager – Store Ops will provide insightful, proactive and timely financial analysis, initiative measurement and scenario modeling to the multi–billion dollar Pro/Services business unit. This role will collaborate across Finance and other functional teams to effectively influence future decisions on actions to meet financial objectives. Financial leadership and the ability to drive continuous improvement in the areas of measurement, financial analysis and planning are critical to success.
- Serve as financial subject matter expert to functional leaders (Directors and VPs)
- Deliver in–depth analysis of performance drivers, financial insights that aid in decision making, and proactive identification of financial risks and opportunities
- Create business case models to evaluate short and long–term strategic programs/projects
- Enhance existing models used to review financials and analyze variances
- Solve complex problems and share critical information to enable alignment across the organization
- Research issues as identified, report findings, suggest alternative courses of action, and constantly look for process improvements
- Advise functional areas to optimize processes such as forecasting, planning, business case modeling, and analysis of customer behavior
- Contribute to short–term, medium–term, and long–term business plans
- Review work output and guide prioritization and development of analysts
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in finance or analytical role
- 1+ years of experience in strategic and financial modeling
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) based systems, multi–dimensional databases, such as TM1, Hyperion or Essbase
- Experience leading people directly or indirectly
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools (e.g., MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Teradata, TM1, Alteryx, SSIS, SQL, Svr)
- 7+ years of experience in finance or analytical role
- 2+ years of experience in strategic and financial modeling
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE?? 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE?? 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow on Twitter.