MHA Monahans are a well established yet growing Accountancy firm, who encourage personal growth and progression opportunities, offer a great working environment and a variety of benefits.
We are seeking experienced Auditors across the UK to join our firm in Swindon, Bath, and Trowbridge. We may consider Relocation Assistance and/or mobile working for the right candidate.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
- Prepare annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate.
- Complete basic tax computations for clients.
- Compose letters to clients, tax office and the registrar of companies.
- Write clear file notes which can be easily understood by others.
- Produce neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced (ensuring clear cross- references).
- Complete detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is clear and logical.
- Identify problems with data provided by clients.
- Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
- Delegate and explain work to junior members of the team, clearly explaining priorities.
- Advise and coach junior members of the team concerning work to be completed.
Supporting the development of the business by:
- Identifying opportunities for obtaining new work with clients, linking Monahans’ products and services to client needs.
- Actively supporting sales, promotional, marketing and networking activities of the organisation either to current clients or targets.
Minimum Candidate Requirements
Education & Qualifications
- Qualified/part qualified ACA/ACCA * or qualified by experience.*
Experience & Knowledge
- Acting as an audit senior.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Use of Microsoft Excel & Word.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholder throughout the business.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
Disposition & Attitude
- Adaptable and flexible to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Confident to work with clients and develop key relationships internally and externally.
- Be able to work as part of a team and across departments.
- Excellent time management and organisational skill.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Organised, methodical, detail conscious.
- Self-sufficient when necessary and able to work alone for periods of time.
- Tact and diplomacy – able to explain issues to colleagues, partners & clients.
- Personal Health insurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Life Assurance x4
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free eye tests
- Social clubs and events
- Annual pay reviews
- Great working environment
Working at MHA Monahans
- Focused on development and offers opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A growing and successful practice, ambitious but measured
- Retains a supportive and friendly 'family feel' despite significant growth
Agencies need not apply - Candidates must have proof of the right to work in the UK.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.