Process Improvement Finance Manager
Brand new role for a Process Improvement Finance manager to join a growing, high performing financial services organisation in Cardiff
My client are part of the FTSE 100 and have been growing exponentially in the last 5 years. The role is newly created due to team growth and department development.
key responsibilities of the role include:
- Allocated Expense Management. Manage the production of cost apportionments to ensure an appropriate and equitable divisional cost allocation
- Financial Control. Maintain and monitor robust accounting standards, policies and financial controls across the team to ensure compliance with the Group Standards, statutory requirements and the control framework
- Projects. Support the senior management team by undertaking ad-hoc analysis and projects, as required, to further develop the success of the division's and own personal profile within the division.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning. Take ownership of the quarterly expense forecast, play a leading role in the annual expense plan and provide input to the medium- and long-term financial strategy.
- Relationship Management. To work independently and take the initiative to develop relationships and work with managers and directors to help them understand financial perspectives, enabling the business to adopt a proactive and innovative role in financial and commercial matters.
- Management Information. Produce analyses/trend reports and Management Information Packs for senior management meetings to aid decision-making and strategic planning in order to achieve business objectives
The successful candidate will be someone that has managed a team previously in a high performing environment. Understanding of reporting, costing, full transactional duties, team management and analytical skills are essential.
On offer is a fantastic benefits package such as holidays, health care, remote working, dental care, cycle to work schemes, progression and salary.