Transfer Pricing Intern
EY is looking for a specialist for the position of Intern to Transfer Pricing Group. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Ukrainian market.
As a member of EY TP team, you will participate in the execution of different types of engagements ranging from projects on the preparation of local TP documents to multinational projects on implementation of the recent BEPS initiatives.
We invite you to become part of a dynamically developing group; a wide spectrum of professional services enables new employees to gain valuable and versatile experience and to choose independently in the future priority directions for development. By becoming part of EY you will be given interesting and promising work, dynamic career growth, training and professional development in a major international company that is the leader in its field.
Your key responsibilities:
- Operating with different TP related databases such as BvD Ruslana, BvD Amadeus, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, RoyaltyStat, etc.
- Processing downloads from databases and conducting benchmarking studies
- Conducting industry and market analysis
- Reviewing and analyzing documents and information prepared and provided by the clients.
- University degree in Finance or Mathematic-related subjects (recent graduate)
- Knowledge of tax laws is a big plus
- Good command of spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian
- IT literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer you:
- A chance to be part of a highly professional and dynamic international tax team working with wide range of international and Ukrainian clients
- Participation in innovative and challenging projects
- Attractive remuneration package and opportunities to develop professionally
- Potential for secondments and assignments in EY offices across the world
What working at EY offers
EY provides its employees with a broad package of compensation, an additional week of leave, the opportunity to engage in professional training, as well as a whole number of specialised programmes designed to support the physical and social well-being of employees.
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around. Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career. The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.