Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Unique opportunity to be an integral part of the global securitization business while working with both internal and external counterparties;
- Technical language, proprietary environment and infrastructure training;
- Technical and professional on-the job training in securitized products and structured credit;
- An introduction to Morgan Stanley and the global financial markets.
- Model existing and design new mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities;
- Analyze and engineer a variety of financial products across the credit spectrum;
- Use third party and proprietary platforms to optimize deal structures;
- Liaise with internal and external counterparties across the globe on a daily basis.
- BSc or MSc quantitative/finance degree (e.g. finance, economics, financial mathematics, and engineering);
- Computer Skills: confident user of Excel, some coding experience is a plus (e.g. VBA, Python, MatLab);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills.
Structurers build computational models to help issuers and investors optimize transaction economics and quantify sources of value and risk. The team is present both in the primary and secondary markets of these products and interacts with its counterparties in New York and London continuously.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.