Business Analyst, SrAssc
Who we are looking for:
This role will serve Fund Accounting business from operation risk management and productivity and capacity management. The main responsibilities are:
- Establishing unit level targets and execution principles
- Oversighting of the management activities performed
- Facilitating effective management and ensure that appropriate practices are used
- Drawing and reacting to issues before the warning lights are flashing
- Undertaking management report publish and document execution
This role requires a broader view when collaborating with various functional teams across the department. Independent analytics and thoughts on an existing process and always open minded for constructive feedbacks and suggestions. Embrace changes and demonstrate strong ability on quick adaption.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analyst, SrAssc, you will:
- Analyze Incident trend and root cause.
- Analyze resource utilization, staff turnover and KPI, and highlight abnormal changes and potential risks.
- Cooperative with each unit to collect and maintain administration data, such as position changes, resources demands etc.
- Monitor and measure progress of management decision/company documents execution.
- Report management activities and publish management report.
- Organize and host department meetings
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and time management skills with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace changes and demonstrate strong ability on quick adaption
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders to establish key relationships
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a plus
- Good knowledge on C++, Java, VB, Python is a plus
- Project experience is preferred
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.