Assurance - OAS - Digital Trust - Senior Associate - IT Audit - Qatar
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Information Technology Audit Services practice, within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
Our team uses current and emerging technologies to assist clients with financial reporting, compliance, and operational processes controls. You’ll provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and Information Technology management controls.
Due to the rapid growth of our Digital Trust team, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated experienced professionals with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client projects. We would like to hear from technology consultants/ subject matter experts with experience in business continuity, data quality and governance, data privacy, information security, implementing ERP solutions and IT audits.
An understanding of the relevant risks and controls is key as our services are focused on providing clients with trust and confidence around their technologies. Background in business and digital transformation programmes is preferred.
- Your primary responsibility will be delivering engagements with clients providing assurance and technical insight around business continuity, data quality and governance, data privacy, information security, implementing ERP solutions and IT audits activities.
- Review, analyse and identify weaknesses/deficiencies within clients’ internal technology and process control environments with an aim to improve or add value.
- You will be expected to create high quality client deliverables (including assurance reports), manage basic engagement economics and logistics.
- A key part of the role will be client interaction and building rapport and relationships with clients. You will also be expected to take part in building propositions and developing proposal materials.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different service lines (consulting, legal, tax etc.) within our PwC to bring our clients high value propositions and delivery solutions.
- Based on clients' requirements the candidates will provide practical risk and control focused expertise to discuss and design potential solutions, or will quality assure and recommend changes to solutions provided by other parties.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the GCC region and from across the world.
The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Digital Trust Qatar team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery solutions for business continuity, data quality and governance, data privacy, information security, implementing ERP solutions and IT audits across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role
- Relevant IT or Business related degree
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role:
- BCM related certification (BCI Certifications, DR Certifications, ISO 22301)
- Information security (CISSP, CISM, CISA,CRISC, ISO 27001, Qatar NIA)
- Data privacy (CIPP/E, CIPT, CIPM)
- Project management (Prince 2, PMP, MSP)
- IT Review and business systems qualifications (ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF).
- ERP related certifications
- Years of Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth understanding of technology risks and controls.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling the candidate to build rapport with clients and in a dynamic cross- cultural team.
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.