Wealth Management Reporting Automation
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world?s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Be part of the Budapest Wealth Management reporting team, which is an extension of the New York business unit team
- Be responsible for providing valuable insight to Wealth Management as a Business Unit to support their strategic decision making
- Collaborate with WM CFO finance team to identify, interpret data and visually present meaningful business analytics and trend
- Update, manage and support inquiries related to existing WM Analytics
- Partner with technology to enhance data, collection and analysis
- Leverage business technologies (e.g. SQL, Business objects, DataIKU, Tableau)
- Be involved in certain projects
- B.A./B.SC. in relevant field
- Proficient in SQL; Familiarity with PostgreSQL, DATAIKU, Tableau and Python is a plus
- Ability to make creative and effective use of systems and technology (including MS Office Suite)
- Ability to simplify and articulate technical concepts to others in a meaningful manner.
- Manage larger, complex projects efficiently and independently.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Adaptable and innovative; ability to assess and troubleshoot data issues.
The Financial Control Group (FCG) is responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial and regulatory reporting for the Firm. The Budapest Wealth Management Finance team is a member of the Financial Control Group mainly responsible for management reporting and analysis of Wealth Management products and strategies, and provides reporting technical support for Wealth Management Finance.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.