Real Asset Accounting -Team Leader
Maintaining the general ledger for various fund entities
- Preparing supporting work papers for financial documents, portfolio schedules, bank reconciliations and capital account allocations
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial statements and footnote disclosures
- Analyzing financial data based on requests from the client, investors and auditors
- Calculating fees (i.e. management fees, acquisition fees, etc.) and investor notices (capital call, fee, and distribution notices)
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the various fund structures and limited partnership agreements
- Completing special projects as requested
What Do We Need From You?
- Experience within public accounting or General Ledger experience within private industry(
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organization skills with proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables
- Oracle or similar ERP software familiarity preferred
- CPA track preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.