Accounts Assistant - Payment Processing Officer
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Payment Processing Officer role based in Wilmslow.
Working for a well established and highly successful organisation. Based in a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Purchase ledger payment runs for multiple sites
- Ad-hoc daily payments (including foreign currencies)
- Resolving supplier queries alongside the purchase ledger teams
- Maintenance and up-keep of multiple purchase ledgers
- Responding to emails sent to a shared mailbox
- Using banking platforms to upload payment files and batches
- Build and maintain proactive relationships with colleagues, suppliers and relevant internal departments
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have experience using MS office - Essential
- Be able to use Sage 200 - Desirable
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £25,000 per annum + Parking + Pension