Finance Business Partner - Housing
Finance Business Partner required for housing association based in Kent.
Well known housing association looking for a finance business partner to join their busy team.
- Research and recommend solutions for business problem solving, identifying risks and opportunities for commercial advantage.
- Develop and utilise in-depth knowledge of strategy, environment, commercial drivers, processes, systems, culture, influencers and etc, within designated business area.
- Develop strong working relationships with influencers and decision makers, internal and external, including the ability to add value through partnership, both in supporting and challenging business decisions. Communicate and explain complex financial concepts to non-finance colleagues and stakeholders.
- Lead on business area financial analysis, facilitating discussions and negotiations based on accurate and timely financial information.
- Review financial performance with internal stakeholders including detailed commentary and variance analysis.
- Support the business in production in performance cycle deliverables.
- Deliver a Management Accounting support function for the business.
Must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with experience in the housing sector (ideally in development), strong excel and analysis skills. Must have experience in system implementation
The Finance Business Partner role is paying up to £50,000 plus other benefits.