As the Payroll Administrator, you will have sole responsibility for multiple PAYE payrolls across the business. You will also have worked across numerous systems, and have posted payroll from start to finish.
My client is a well-established client based in the Dorset/Hampshire area. Due to an employee leaving, they are looking for a new Payroll Administrator to join the office.
As a Payroll Administrator, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Run entire Payroll for weekly and monthly payrolls (PAYE).
- Full RTI submission, SSP, P45 etc.
- Administering full starter and leaver information
- Calculation of Pension payments.
- Be a key point of contact for any queries/HMRC.
To be successful in your application for Payroll Administrator, you should be:
- Experienced in running a Payroll from start to finish.
- Experience in a sole Payroll position is advantageous.
- Experience in implementing/operating on a new system/multiple systems (Advantageous)
If you are successful in your application for Payroll Administrator, you should expect:
- Opportunity for continual development.
- Sole responsibility of the Payroll function.
- Competitive Salary and package.